Unless you’ve been walking around blindfolded you’ll have most definitely noticed that humble old gingham is having a bit of a moment.
Now lets be brutally honest here, it’s a pretty tricky print to nail.
It’ll most likely make you look like you’ve raided the wardrobe of your daughter/niece/any other small person that you happen to know, but I’ve done a round up of some gingham pieces that’ll leave you looking less ‘child who’s wearing a tablecloth’ and more ‘lady who damn well knows how to dress’.
- Cotton Checked Blouse £29.50 (Featured Image)
- Featherweight Blanket £98 (Featured Image)
- Mutton Sleeve Blouse £29.50
- Bow Gingham Blouse £19.99
- Gingham Midi Skirt £34.99
- Black Check Long Dress £79
- Gingham Popper Dress £42
(The Checkerboard Vans are unfortunately unavailable, but there are a few pairs knocking around on eBay and other discount sites).